The WD Bulletin is produced to accompany its main publication The Warrandyte Diary.
WD Bulletin exists to engage and inform our readers on the issues that cannot wait until the end of the month.
It is written with the same passion, community spirit and sense of place as you would expect in the Warrandyte Diary.
Download your copy of our latest edition here
WD Bulletin- March 2021
WD Bulletin is supported by a grant from the Australian Communications and Media Authorities, Regional and Small Publishers Innovation Fund
View back issues of WD Bulletin here
Subscribe to the Bulletin here
This project received grant funding from the Australian Government, through the Australian Communications and Media Authority, under the Regional and Small Publishers Innovation Fund.
April 2021’s advertising and editorial deadline:
WEDNESDAY, April 14, 2021
Read our latest online content
- Will gives back to the life saversGOOD FRIDAY is a special day on the calendar for Warrandyte CFA volunteer Firefighter Will Hodgson. It is the day […]
- Diamond Creek Regional Playspace officially openedAFTER 10 years in the planning, the Diamond Creek Regional Playspace has been officially opened. Member for Yan Yean, Danielle […]
- Fire restrictions to lift in Manningham, NillumbikFIRE RESTRICTIONS are scheduled to end later this month in Country Fire Authority (CFA) areas of Manningham and Nillumbuk. A […]
- Macedon Square Streetscape UpgradeMACEDON Square has remained a vibrant hub for Manningham residents for over 50 years — now it is time for […]
- Breaking ground on trail extensionWORKS BEGAN ON Stage 2 of the Diamond Creek Trail extension following a ground-breaking ceremony on February 6. Stage 2 […]
- Market under threatTHE ELTHAM Craft and Produce Market has been a staple of the Eltham community for 44 years but its future […]
- Price of progressEltham residents have come out of lockdown to discover that hundreds of trees that graced the Eltham Gateway roundabout have […]
- ComBank Closure in Macedon SquareLAST YEAR, The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) made the decision to temporarily close their branch located in Macedon Square, […]
- Construction to commence on Fitzsimons Lane intersectionsDESPITE COMMUNITY objection, work is about to commence on redevelopment of the “Eltham Gateway”, the intersection of Fitzsimons Lane with […]
- Recycling goes up in smokeRESIDENTS of Research received a lesson in the dangers of not properly disposing of their waste and recycling when they […]
Stay fire safe this summer