Five For Friday (February 20, 2015)
1. The French return and so does Warrandyte’s annual Pottery Expo on the riverbank all weekend, Saturday and Sunday, as eight French and 50 of Australia’s finest ceramic artists present and sell their work. For more visit www.potteryexpo.com
2. The Junior Bloods are back! Official season launch for the Warrandyte Junior Football Club as they get down and dirty at Clifford Park on Sunday at the Challenge Valley adventure obstacle course.
3. The Warrandyte Uniting Church are whipping up a storm in the pancakes department, out the front of Quinton’s IGA tomorrow (Saturday).
4. The Grand Hotel Warrandyte will be rockin’ again tonight with the Long Gone Daddys. Be there.
5. Blatant plug for one of our loyal advertisers – how’s your mouth health, Ralph? Keep Smiling can sort you out for natural looking dentures, relines and repairs, laminated mouthguards (footy season is starting, after all!), and all with on the spot health claims. Call Jacqueline Bell on 9844 4321.