What’s on in Warrandyte – Five for Friday
Warrandyte is getting a taste of wintry weather – 16-degrees four days in a row and rain forecast. What to do aside from snuggling up with a loved one in front of fire? Try these:
1. Mother’s Day is Sunday and the Warrandyte Business Association will be having some musos doing the rounds at local cafes including Caz Nickson and her band A Country Practice outside the Stonehouse Gallery.
2. Peter Grant is rocking up a storm at the Grand Hotel Warrandyte tonight. Be There.
3. Ona & Syd have their open studios over the weekend at the corner of Henley and Oxley roads, Bend of Islands. Celebrating their joint 100 years of art making. Enjoy a cuppa in front of the fire and admire some beautiful pieces of art.
4. Venom’s Youth League women will be tearing up the court against Corio Bay Stingrays from 7pm tomorrow night at Warrandyte stadium. Be sure to cheer the girls on and watch some first class basketball action.
5. Remember to give your Mum a big cuddle and tell her you love her!