Five For Friday (Easter)
What’s happening in Warrandyte? Here’s our weekly Five for Friday.
1. Happy Easter everyone! don’t forget to nab your last minute Easter Eggs from Warrandyte Lollies & Treats, Cocoa Moon and Quinton’s IGA. Or any other local shop stocking the chocky eggs. Shop local!
2. Warrandyte Community Market is on Saturday April 4. All sorts of clothes, crafts, homemade cakes and jams, flowers and plants, and glorious food from Phil’s Burgers to Harry Hoo’s dim sims, the poffertjes ladies and more.
3. The footy is back! Well, the big stuff, anyway. Who’s it going to be? The Hawks again? The Swans? Or a suprise packet this year – maybe the Tigers, Kangas, Pies, Doggies, Cats or Blues? No better time to chomp on those Easter Eggs than Easter Sunday and Monday while watching the footy on TV.
4. Blatant plug for a loyal Diary advertiser – Concrete Booking Agency, concrete where and when you need it! Give the lads a call on 1300 266 278
5. Gown & Posy Fashion Parade on Thursday April 9 upstairs at The Grand Hotel in Warrandyte. All ticket sales will go to all Warrandyte fire stations excluding booking fee. Lots of fantastic raffle prizes, all money from the raffle will also go to the CFA. Say a big thank you and lets show them that we care by attending the fashion parade for a fun Girls Night Out! All tickets are $30 Buy your tickets online at: http://trybooking.com/HTDF